Wednesday, July 21, 2010

time capsule


At my son and daughter's 1st birthday I had each guest bring something they could put inside a time capsule that each child would open on their eighteenth birthday. Some people brought predictions others brought small gifts or pictures. I have yet to think of a creative way for them to open them on their eighteenth birthday, but that will come maybe you can help come up with a fun time capsule opening party? Anyway to make the time capsule I simple asked for an empty pizza box at pizza hut and decorated it myself with pictures, quotes, favorites, etc. I know you can buy empty paint cans a Michaels as well, but use whatever works be a little creative or buy a decorative box (scrap booking people are not going to like the decorative box thing, so I sure creative memories has something that could be used as well). Good luck let me know if you are doing this or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment