Monday, August 2, 2010

school traditions

We will be continuing some birthday traditions for a week or so, but I could use your help! This will be the first year of school traditions for my son who will be entering preschool this fall. I am looking forward to making some fun traditions with him as he begins his educational journey. I plan on taking his picture on the first day of school just like my mommy did and I plan on making him a special breakfast, and slipping little notes in his backpack (once he can read), but I could use some of your ideas. Please e-mail me some ideas to amandakapenga@yahoo.com please put tradition in the subject line. I would love to share them with others, please include your blog so I can give you the credit!
thanks for your help

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

    I just post about cooking Thai omelet. Look what is my secret for cook omelet.

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-make-thai-omelet.html

    Have a nice day.

    Nan
    PS. From; Follow Me Monday and Meet Me on Monday.

    ReplyDelete