Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's day/sorry

Sorry I know I should be posting about Mother's day activities and I know I have them all running through my head, but life is busy. I am thinking I will try to add more ideas to my family blog instead of trying to keep up with both blogs? I am still debating!
Thanks for hanging with me....here are a few mother's day traditions off the top of my head:
I always try to give the grandparent(s) my parens one homemade gift each year. This may range from a card to a scrapbook or anything with a handprint works for my mom. Use their footprints to create tootsie tulips....attach their painted footprint to pipe cleaners for a whole bunch of flowers!
Think of someone who lost their mother this year and try to cheer them up with a celebrate all your mom did gift! Our neighbor lost her mom on Christmas Eve and i would love to encorage her on a holiday that may not be so fun for her.
Get a picture with your kids, come on ladies i know you are always the one behind the camera...sneak in on a few this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment